I have warped your tomorrow, but I haven’t even been listening to the bands because Jesse McCartney’s new album is all I’ve been playing.
The line closed in front of me so I asked Mike and Bryan for a long distance selfie. These guys are the best!
IM LAUGHIGN SO HARD
MY GREAT AUNT FRIENDED SOMEONE WITH THE SMAE NAME AS ME ON FACEBOOK THINKING IT WAS ME
the girld idnt even question it ic ant breathe
Okie dokie here we go
1. Ouran High School Host Club (so dorky but precious)
2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhoo (had my heart pounding the entire time)
3. Blue Exorcist (so dark and good)
4. Kimi ni Todoke (love is cute)
5. Say “I Love You” (this one is so sappy and adorable)
honorable mentions: I haven’t finished Attack on Titan, but I really love that one. I also like Soul Eater a lot too, I just wasn’t very happy with the way it ended (however, Soul and Maka are probably my #3 OTP)
wow, i didn’t know they were making an animated version of breaking bad. it seems pretty different, i’ll have to check it out.